Friday, March 20, 2020

Reflection #106

 Today was so boring. This corona virus is getting out of hand. This whole thing got me thinking was this part of North Korea gift. All of this happened out of the blue, I don't know should I question it or what. I know I was ready to get out of school and all but I wasn't expecting this. This corona caused me to be stuck in this house for I don't know how long. Sometimes I wish my mom didn't have the fox 10 news app mainly because everything come to her phone as soon as it happens. I know our president getting out of hand and crossing the line, but I hope this wasn't the gift we was waiting for. This is probably the worst break I ever experienced in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...