Friday, March 27, 2020

Reflection #107

This week I spend my time catching up on shows and doing some of my school work. As I expected the corona virus has became worst, and caused us to be out of school for the rest of the year. I hope that this virus clear up soon. I don't know how much longer I can take being stuck in the house, it's feels like I'm repeating the same day over and over again. I never been so ready to go to school in my life. This corona is ruining everything and doing some serious damage. I don't know whether I should be scared or frustrated. Let's see how bad this about to get within the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...