Friday, January 17, 2020

Reflection #73

Today in class we looked at examples of the AP writing section. When we read the first essay it stood out to me the most. The essay contained all the right things such as attention grabber, thesis, claims, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. It grabbed my attention and didn’t leave me bored afterwards. The prompt was a very interesting topic to talk about because people view certainty and doubt differently. The second essay bored me and was all over the place. I didn’t really understand what was going on and I kept losing interest while reading it. Surprisingly the essay was graded as a five which really surprised me based on what I read. If that essay can get a five I pretty sure I can.

1 comment:

  1. When you all go over the 3rd essay it’s going to be sort of confusing.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...