Friday, September 20, 2019
Reflection #13
Today in class we wrote two short paragraphs on what you can’t deny and what you don’t remember. I enjoyed both topics because I could actually talk about them. Later on in the class we created a character using everybody ideas. This activity was very fun because everybody got to express theirselves. We created two different characters that was just living a crazy lifestyle. I later on got a early dismissal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reflection #126
The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...
-
Today in class we took a test. On the test we were given passages on claims and evidence and had to write a paragraph on claims and eviden...
-
Today in class we we wrote down a rhetorical analysis chart. On the chart if had things such as the purpose, tone, pathos,ethos,logos, and ...
-
Today in class we wrote two short paragraphs on what you can’t deny and what you don’t remember. I enjoyed both topics because I could act...
No comments:
Post a Comment