Monday, February 10, 2020

Reflection #88

Today I made it to class at the last fifteen minutes. While I was missing class I went to ACT prep and got information for my national history day project. The ACT prep actually wasn't boring like I thought it was going to be. I actually learned some of the things I have trouble with. When I left ACT prep, I went to print out pictures and type up information on my project on Selma to Montgomery marches. I learned some things that I never really knew. They kept getting turned around by Alabama state troopers, but they did not give up. The topic I chose is actually interesting to me and is something I actually want to know about. When I made it to Mr. Rease class they were working on the seven elements dealing with American culture and African-American culture. For my project I ended up pulling Spain. Overall, today was a busy day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...