Thursday, January 16, 2020

Reflection #72

 Today in class we worked more on supporting the certainty and doubt argument with evidence and examples. We talked about observations and experiences. For observation I talked about the time when you sister was trying out for the flag line and she had a lot of doubt that she wouldn’t make it. She later talked to my mom and my mom convinced her that she was certain she got the spot. Doubt is natural but it can be overcame. For my experience I talked about the time I went to compete for the brigade staff board. In all honesty I feel like it was one of the hardest things I ever done in my life. When I competed I started to doubt myself because it was against 15 other schools. After the competition one of my first sergeants insured me that I made it so it started to make me feel more certain about it. Later that day I found out I came in second place over MCPSS I felt very surprised and proud of myself. With certainty you can over come anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...