Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Reflection #79

My purpose is putting people before me in everything I do. I considered myself selfless mainly because I'm always concerned about others needs and wishes rather than my own. I want to join the military because I feel like my purpose in life. I believe selflessness is the key to happiness. Selflessness is a important key to marriage, friendships, and relationships. Many people think success is having powers over others and the ability to dominate others. Everything you do in life will come back to you. You don't always have to need a reason to help people or expect something out of helping the person. Only people who learned the power of selflessness experience the true power of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...