Monday, January 27, 2020

Reflection #78

Today in class we annotated a prompt on what it mean to own something. We were given three different point of views, for my point of view I chose that goods help you develop moral character. We watched different videos to help us get a better understanding on the prompt. The first video was a Kobe Bryant video on a poem he wrote. It was pretty hard to watch knowing that he just passed away yesterday. The video made me very emotional. In that video I learned that you have to dreams come but they have to come to a end. The second video was on identity. The video really stood out to me mainly because I haven’t really thought about my identity yet. I see myself as a straightforward and reserved person. Most people see me as a shy person who doesn’t really talk until I’m around people I know. Today’s lesson taught me a lot and it’s gonna stick with me for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...