Thursday, September 5, 2019

Reflection #7

Today in class we read and talked about blame, value, and choice. Switching the tense is a good way to control a argument. I really liked this chapter because it was something I could relate to. Later on in the class we reviewed our test on what does it mean to be an individual, I got a better understanding of how to brainstorm and back it up. We also was given a prompt on what does it mean to own something. At first, I didn’t know where to begin because I was trying to come up with ideas no one else had. Instead of doing that I ended up keeping it simple so I won’t get confused or lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...