Thursday, January 23, 2020

Reflection #76

Today in class we took a practice test on a book club passage. I kinda found the passage difficult because I seen so many unknown words and it threw me off. I had trouble understanding what the passage was talking about and I couldn’t really get into it. The worst part about today was I forgot to put my name on my paper which I found odd because I always put my name in my papers. I guess today was just one of the days. Answer the questions was confusing to me because I had a difficult time reading the passage. I hope my grade wasn’t that bad.

1 comment:

  1. I actually think we’ve read that passage before and yes it really was a difficult read.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...