Friday, January 10, 2020

Reflection #68

Today in class we read part of the seven deadly logical sins. It's very important to know how to recognize logical fallacies. Fallacies arise because draw improper conclusions from evidence. I learned that the study of argument and persuasion can help people understand the world more. I also learned that the seven sins show beautiful variety of ways that people cheat, lie, and steal. Today actually went by smoothly  was expecting to be stuck taking notes all block. The only problem I had was paying attention the whole time. The book basically reviewed some fallacies we covered and included some new ones we haven't covered yet. Altogether today was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I also struggle to pay attention in class but what helps me is that i make myself ask and or answer questions and also i make myself read whatever we are reading.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...