Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Reflection #1



 Today in class I learned that I most definitely like finding claims and evidence. At first it was confusing because I would find claims and not have evidence to back them up. We also read a essay on “Myths of Latina Women”. The essay was based on racist stereotypes that she has encountered in her life.  I learn that you can not judge any race by what you hear. We may have different religions, beliefs, languages, and skin tone, but we are all one human race. No matter how powerful you thing you are we are all equal. Close to the end of the class I wrote two paragraphs about me judging someone basic on what I hear and can society live without judgement. In my opinion, no one like feeling judged. People should be able to live freely without worrying about being judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...