Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Reflection #90

Today we got into groups based on our continents. I learned a lot of interesting things about different countries customs. My country is Spain and I learned a lot of interesting things I didn’t know about until today. I actually enjoyed learning about different ways people live. One of the most interesting things I found about my country is instead of taking the husband last name the husband takes the wife last name. This is interesting to me because that hardly ever happen in America. At the end of the block when took a position on a prompt as our exit slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection #126

The school year is almost coming to a end. In today’s lesson we learned about syntax. Who knew that syntax would be the hardest thing to fin...